Connecticut Medical Malpractice Attorneys
Health care providers are required by state law to meet a minimum standard of care. Our Connecticut personal injury lawyers have the trial experience and resources to investigate and address any malpractice that is a cause of your loss. You pay nothing until we recover for you.
Misdiagnosis or Failure to Diagnose Attorneys in Connecticut
When hospitals, health care facilities and/or providers are not paying attention or negligent in diagnosing symptoms or reading test results the outcome can be devastating.
Areas of misdiagnosis include:
- Cancer diagnosis
- Heart attack diagnosis
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) diagnosis
Surgical Error Attorneys in Connecticut (866) 284-3578 Free Consultation
The majority of surgical injuries involve technical error due to systems failures.
Areas of surgical error include:
- Failing to discuss alternative treatment options or warn of known risks of the procedure
- Failing to protect against known risks, whether or not disclosed
- Performing an operation on the wrong part of a patient’s body
- Leaving a foreign object such as a surgical sponge inside a patient’s body
- Administering the wrong dosage or type of anesthesia
- Neglecting to monitor vital signs during and after the operation
- Causing and failing to detect damage done to other internal organs
- Causing infections through the use of unsterile surgical instruments or practices
- Failing to provide safe postoperative care
- Failing to diagnose post surgical complications
Birth Injury Attorneys in Connecticut (866) 284-3578 Free Consultation
We see children as our future and are committed to recovering for injured children and preventing future injury to children.
Areas of birth trauma injuries include: Brachial Plexus Palsy this can result in paralysis of a child’s upper arm and occurs during shoulder dystocia Erb’s Palsy or Cerebral Palsy is a severe brain injury that results in impaired motor functioning and other chronic physical and cognitive impairments.
Have you or a loved one been injured due to someone’s
negligence and want to seek compensation?
For over 20 years, John has exclusively represented people (not insurance companies).
John has received the America’s Top 100 Attorneys Lifetime Achievement Award.
Since the year 2000, John has been a Board Certified Civil Lawyer.
John is a graduate and senior instructor at the Trial Lawyers College.
Naizby Law Wins
See More Wins